Thursday, March 12, 2015
GPS Tracking Device Mini Spy Car Vehicle Tracker SIM Card GPS/GSM/GPRS TK102
* Easy to use: All you need is a working SIM card to insert into the unit, charge the battery, and you are ready to go. With GSM connectivity, it works anywhere in the world.Working Based on existing GSM/GPRS network and GPS satellites.NO *MONITORING FEES ;NO CONTRACTS ;SIM CHARGES MAY APPLY.
* Surveillance: Secretly put it with a person, or his belonging, and you can monitoring where they are going. It comes with a magnetic back cover to attach itself to any steel object, consciously or "unconsciously"!
* Children and Seniors Citizens: drop it in their pocket or backpack and you will never have to worry about them getting lost again. All you need to do is make a call to the Mini Global GPS Tracker and it will text back their exact location to you instantly!
Simply insert a GSM sim card into the GPS unit. Whenever you call the unit it will respond with the coordinates of its location thru a SMS message. You can then use these coordinates on any mapping software (for example google earth) which will show where exactly the unit is located.
Apart from these simple track-n-trace functions, it also has more advanced functions such as:
- SOS button: It sends "Help ME" and location of the tracker to all authorized numbers.
- Geo-fencing control - When the tracker moves in/out the preset scope, it will send an SMS
alarm to the authorized phone number.
- GPRS: With a GPRS enabled SIM card, you can monitor realtime movement of the tracker with the supplied software on your computer.
- Support non-server based location
- Location memorization
- Auto location report
- Covert alert & voice surveillance
- Movement alert: alert in case of movement
- Speed alert: alert in case of excess of the predefinded speed
- Power alert: alert when device is being switched off
The system is fairly easy to operate and communicate with. Whenever you send a text message to the unit it will respond with coordinates of where it is located. You can use these coordinates on any mapping software (for example google earth) which will show where exactly your object is. You can request the unit to constantly send you coordinates at specific intervals (minimum 20sec), or send you x number of positions every i.e. 30 sec,You can also use GPRS link your computer to real-time location tracking!